ARTS Academy Scholarship
Scholarship amount: $ 100.00
Provided by ARTS Booster Club
In order to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a graduating Lakewood High School senior in the ARTS Academy.
- Submit one ARTS teacher letter of recommendation.
- Submit one copy of your current transcript.
- Type an essay, double spaced, at least 1, no more than 2 pages in length, using the “MLA” format. It must describe how the ARTS Academy has inspired creativity within you and what you have learned from your teachers.
- Provide a resume that includes:
- Your name, phone number and e-mail address
- Community service
- Production experience
- Prospective college or trade school that you plan on attending after high school and your major
Please put your resume, essay, transcript and teacher recommendation letter in a sealed envelope and turn it in to Mr. Copeland in room 701 no later than April 17th, 2013 by 3:00 pm. Sorry, no late entries will be accepted. The winning recipient will be notified by phone and the award will be given out at the ARTS Academy luncheon on May 23rd, 2013.